Monday, March 26, 2007

I realise i have been doing most of my bloggings on myspace.com and due to personal reasons, im going to start blogging here and not anywhere else. i used to have another blogspot but silly me that i cant remember my login and password anymore. oh well.

***

im glad mike and i got our taxes done. i didnt get back as much as i would have like but better getting back something than nothing at all. but on the other hand, mike got back shit loads and that is super great! i guess i have been procrastinating on getting it done since i kinda figured how much my return was.

my weekend was basically spent with my family and hanging out with mike. mike finally got a saturday off, the second saturday he ever had off since he moved here. sad. so we slept in, went to south coast plaza for some light shopping. didnt get much though, just a short pants and a shirt for him. wanted badly to have sushi buffet at todai's but their lunch hour were over and we had to head to kura sushi, our regular rotating sushi bar.. which was just as good but not as wonderful as a buffet one. sunday, was basically spent with my family. brought the wii over for my sister to play. i guess she got hooked up with "cooking mama." wii is definitely different and unique compared to most video games with regular controllers. even my aunt was pretty impressed with it and will be getting one on her on.

this week, has been mellow. work is the usual. got lots of things to get done as usual. this weekend though, is something im looking forward to. mike will be starting his long awaited vacation. and i hope he would clean the apartment a little here and there for the rest of his week off. we definitely need to get laundry done..definitely have to. besides that, my uncle and aunt from pittsburg will be down to see my mum. which is cool and all.. but well.. im not that close to them and certainly have nothing much to talk about either. so...instead of hanging out at my mum's much this weekend, mike and i will head downtown LA for the day.. i wanna go to little tokyo and maybe just some sighseeing would be fun. mike might wanna go see his friend matt if he's available.

***

bug tried to run out again today. im glad hunter's barking stopped her, because she's in heat and boy i do not want her to run out and bring me little kitties back. ive told mike, if bug runs out when she's in heat, i will not let her in again. CASE CLOSED.

manDa @ 3/26/2007 07:10:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

all about me

i'm 24, living in Rancho Santa Margarita, California. I have a loving family and a wonderful fiance. I have 3 pets, Hunter, Tiffany & Bug. I'm working full time as a Assistant Controller. I love spending time cuddling with Mike, going to new places.



manDa's currently feeling
The current mood of babymandaa at www.imood.com

archieves

March 2007April 2007June 2007August 2007November 2007December 2007June 2008

my regular linkages

*Wedding Blog*
Tiffany
Cousin TC
Becky
Cousin Fer
David
XX
Jane
My Love, Mike
Daph

my scribbles

This video is from one of my favorite movie of all time "Love Actually" Enjoy!

wish list

credits

Thank you mommy & daddy for the support and love you've given me. Zach, for the times you stood there listening to everything that I had to say.. and last of all, my baby mike.. I LOVE YOU & I LOVE YOU. Thank you for making my world filled with love and colors =)

Powered by eSnips.com

my guest book

[ *sign it* ]

Somewhere Over the Rainbow is one a personal favorite of Mike & I =)