Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I have always dread for mondays since its always more relaxing in during the weekends. I cant believe its Thursday tomorrow! yay! since it has been a while i'll update my weekend outings and so forth. i wish to post pictures but i havent really got the time to do so. mike just reformated the computer and its a pain to have to install everything again one by one. i wanted to load some pictures i took through my blackberry but guess i have to install the cd as well..and guess why i cant do such simple thing? my lil puppy chewed on it. there's bite marks all over.... im still bugging mike to look for the other cd since we both got blackberries. till i find it, i cant post much pictures here.

last weekend was a little tiring for me since my uncle and aunt came down from pittsburg. bought them some starbucks, light shopping to show the around orange county and some dim sum. and i did all that because of my mother. for her. not for them.

mike and i spent the whole sunday at the beach. the weather was actually gorgeous. i love the weather when it is not extremely hot, you can feel the sun but yet feel those breeze. i love the fact that i live so close to the ocean. i remember back in malaysia, if you wanna go to the beach, you have to plan a trip to port dickson, cherating, or whatever for a cheaper vacation. if you have more money, you'd go to langkawi, redang or pangkor. i remember staying at avillion village. one of those suites on the sea itself. i love the layout and the hotel itself. i remember it was pretty pricy for malaysians as well. honestly, the hotel itself was beautiful, breath taking but the sea.... the sea was disgusting, dirty and gross. you see empty cans, bottles trash, wrappers or whatsoever. ok. im still a malaysian i shouldnt de-grade my country.

on the other hand, im glad the weekend is coming again. i'll probably be heading to ikea to buy a table or however you call it, for my tv in my room. that tv has been sitting there for months. now that mike stop playing wow and utilize the tv in the living room more to play halo2, i think its better to be able to watch dvd in the bedroom. innitially i was thinking of putting my wii in the room, but i dont think it would be such a wise idea since playing the wii require movements and the bed wouldnt really work. i guess we'll see what happens.

on saturday hopefully, i'll have time to organize my pictures and post some pictures up.

manDa @ 4/04/2007 05:05:00 PM

Comments:
villion village? avillion in port dickson is it? is it nice, but the price you've gotta pay is a minimum of RM600++ i think. :/
 
i meant, IT IS nice but the price ... :S
 
its pricy but man the place is straight up the best hotel ive been.. the bedd woooooooo
 
Post a Comment

all about me

i'm 24, living in Rancho Santa Margarita, California. I have a loving family and a wonderful fiance. I have 3 pets, Hunter, Tiffany & Bug. I'm working full time as a Assistant Controller. I love spending time cuddling with Mike, going to new places.



manDa's currently feeling
The current mood of babymandaa at www.imood.com

archieves

March 2007April 2007June 2007August 2007November 2007December 2007June 2008

my regular linkages

*Wedding Blog*
Tiffany
Cousin TC
Becky
Cousin Fer
David
XX
Jane
My Love, Mike
Daph

my scribbles

This video is from one of my favorite movie of all time "Love Actually" Enjoy!

wish list

credits

Thank you mommy & daddy for the support and love you've given me. Zach, for the times you stood there listening to everything that I had to say.. and last of all, my baby mike.. I LOVE YOU & I LOVE YOU. Thank you for making my world filled with love and colors =)

Powered by eSnips.com

my guest book

[ *sign it* ]

Somewhere Over the Rainbow is one a personal favorite of Mike & I =)