Sunday, April 08, 2007



its been such a nice weekend for me. yesterday, i kinda woke mike up early to head so south coast, to get his shoes and black pants. we then head on to ikea for a tv stand for our bedroom. there were some fancy ones but we decided to get this black which only cost 12.99 hehe. i watched some dvds while in bed and believe me, i felt like im at a hotel.. i have my marriot bed, my tv and ciggs on my side table. what more can i ask for ahhhh.... =) we should have gotten the table sooner.. i guess we only decided that we "have to" to get the table and set up the tv since mike stopped playing wow and trust me, he's been hogging the tv ALOT. the tv used to be MY entertainment. MINE! hehehe

zach came over for lunch and some video games. well technically i know he's here only to see hunter... sheesh but id like to say he come to see me because he misses his big sister! i didnt get to cook anything for him this time.. i think the last i made for zach and averly was my butter shrimp. instead this time, i got some long john silver stuffs. its a little salty and lots of fried stuffs, but hey its been a while since we ate there.. its better than mcds or something.. and of course mike and his ever loving taco bell. back to the point, despite all the great technology like the wii, the 360... nothing beats my childhood time shared with my brother playing super mario on nintendo. i remember we used to play it when we were kids. we so have to get the aladdin one.. THAT is one of our classic favourites. maybe i'll look it up ebay and get it.

what can i say, its sunday again, and tomorrow it is back to work. dont get me wrong. i love work! i seriously do. i enjoy my workload and im really interested in accounting. nobody would have thought id be doing what im doing today.. i hate math. i hate calculation back in school. i only score best in languages and the rest is history. i realise, if you love what you do, you tend to enjoy going to work more. EXCEPT the fact that you get loads and i mean loads of food there. its kinda hard trying to lose some weight there. people always think that food in hospitals are for sick people and its yucky but believe me, my boss tom certainly did a fantabulous job in making the quality of food excellent. i hardly go out for lunch to buy food.. i usually eat what i have at work. we have pasta, fish, chicken.. and all the main dish comes which drinks, salad and dessert. how awesome is that? people i work with is superbly nice as well.

it was akward at first when melissa and i stopped talking. it is akward because we share the same office.. but well, i dont know what when wrong but what can i say, if thats the way its gonna be..thats how its gonna be. im sad on how things turn out. because i love melissa to death.. not only she recommended me this job.. and im forever thankful for her. if its not because of her, i'll probably be living in kentucky right now.. but also she's been my one of my closer friends since i migrated over here. but as long as she's happy, thats all matter. all i can do is try not to make it so hostile at work. =)

and see! i have some pics posted finally!

manDa @ 4/08/2007 10:40:00 AM

Comments:
Hi Hi, nice blog you have here... :)
 
Post a Comment

all about me

i'm 24, living in Rancho Santa Margarita, California. I have a loving family and a wonderful fiance. I have 3 pets, Hunter, Tiffany & Bug. I'm working full time as a Assistant Controller. I love spending time cuddling with Mike, going to new places.



manDa's currently feeling
The current mood of babymandaa at www.imood.com

archieves

March 2007April 2007June 2007August 2007November 2007December 2007June 2008

my regular linkages

*Wedding Blog*
Tiffany
Cousin TC
Becky
Cousin Fer
David
XX
Jane
My Love, Mike
Daph

my scribbles

This video is from one of my favorite movie of all time "Love Actually" Enjoy!

wish list

credits

Thank you mommy & daddy for the support and love you've given me. Zach, for the times you stood there listening to everything that I had to say.. and last of all, my baby mike.. I LOVE YOU & I LOVE YOU. Thank you for making my world filled with love and colors =)

Powered by eSnips.com

my guest book

[ *sign it* ]

Somewhere Over the Rainbow is one a personal favorite of Mike & I =)