Thursday, November 15, 2007

Many have changed since I last updated anything in here. i have spent more time reading blogs rather than updating my own blog.

i'm currently taking time off work. i see my piggy bank getting less heavy day by day. mike and i went to kentucky for a short vacation. to catch up with friends and his family. i remember vividly driving to LAX and well, im back in california. i wish we could have stayed a little longer but Mike's work schedule did not permit that. i know this is not the first time i have been to ky but something about this trip made me change my perspective in life and things a little different. im born in the city. always lived around cities with heavy traffic, buildings and a million of people surrounding me. my trip this time, i paid more attention to my surroundings, the people and the lifestyle. and im in love with the slower pace life there. i mean take a look at this!! NO TRAFFIC! its bazaar! i dont remember seeing california or subang ever like that except late in the night.


manDa @ 11/15/2007 08:05:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

all about me

i'm 24, living in Rancho Santa Margarita, California. I have a loving family and a wonderful fiance. I have 3 pets, Hunter, Tiffany & Bug. I'm working full time as a Assistant Controller. I love spending time cuddling with Mike, going to new places.



manDa's currently feeling
The current mood of babymandaa at www.imood.com

archieves

March 2007April 2007June 2007August 2007November 2007December 2007June 2008

my regular linkages

*Wedding Blog*
Tiffany
Cousin TC
Becky
Cousin Fer
David
XX
Jane
My Love, Mike
Daph

my scribbles

This video is from one of my favorite movie of all time "Love Actually" Enjoy!

wish list

credits

Thank you mommy & daddy for the support and love you've given me. Zach, for the times you stood there listening to everything that I had to say.. and last of all, my baby mike.. I LOVE YOU & I LOVE YOU. Thank you for making my world filled with love and colors =)

Powered by eSnips.com

my guest book

[ *sign it* ]

Somewhere Over the Rainbow is one a personal favorite of Mike & I =)