Thursday, June 12, 2008

So much has happened since I last blogged or any at all. To list a few that has changed would be, I'm now engaged to my sweetest and good looking fiance Mike. Mike proposed on my 24th birthday and we will be saying our vows aboard a yacht at Newport Beach on November 22. It is a very exciting and yet stressful (in ways especially in our financial status, wedding cost and all) for the both of us. I cannot imagine spending the rest of my life with anybody else. My baby Mike is all mine. He's the best thing which happened to me in my life and now I get to spend a lifetime forever with the one I love. I can't can't wait.. <3 I love you lots baby - can't wait to get my big big hug later.

Our wedding would probably be the biggest thing for right now. Check out our wedding website at www. momentville.com/mandamike for more wedding informations.

Who would have thought getting engaged makes you want to love your other half more and more. I've become the official attention whore.. I've been greedy for his hugs and kisses. Thoughts of Mike makes me melt and sends my tummy filled with butterflies. We've been living together for a while now. I am loving every minute of it. It is America and I honestly don't care what asians say about that. My parents are okay with it. Therefore, nobody else can say anything except.. Mike's parents. I did steal Mike to California. I'll forever be "that girl who stole Mike to California." I'm fine with it, because regardless, I have the love my life with me. He loves me and I love him. It will always be him & I.

It is so easy to forget all the little things we said and shared when both of us have a full time job - he works at the retail industry where he has the most insane and crazy schedule. I work 7:30-4:30p every Monday thru Friday. Mike has schedules like 5:00 - 1:00 a. I hate going to an empty home. I love opening my front door and see Mike with lots and lots of hugs. By the time he gets back at 1:00a, I should be asleep because i drive freaking 28miles one way to work, with that said, traffic takes my time so I usually get ready about 6:00a. I just spoke to Mike on my break that I want us to spend more time together.. I want to go to his lunch breaks when I'm off and I want to stay up and wait for him. Does not feel right going to bed myself as Mike usually tugs me to bed.

I better get ready to leave now. I'm meeting Zach and Michelle at the bowling alley tonight. We have established every Thursday night solely for bowling. The usual trios would be Zach, Mike & I. Our thursday nights usually ends about 11:30p ish. Unfortunately Mike will be working late tonight and wouldnt be able to join us. Poop. It is not the same.. I like it better when Mike's around. Because I'm a selfish bitch who wants her man around her..

I'm going to swing by Mike's workplace to drop his dinner and redeem my bonus hugs after going through a long day at work.

I <3 you lots baby!!

manDa @ 6/12/2008 03:16:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

all about me

i'm 24, living in Rancho Santa Margarita, California. I have a loving family and a wonderful fiance. I have 3 pets, Hunter, Tiffany & Bug. I'm working full time as a Assistant Controller. I love spending time cuddling with Mike, going to new places.



manDa's currently feeling
The current mood of babymandaa at www.imood.com

archieves

March 2007April 2007June 2007August 2007November 2007December 2007June 2008

my regular linkages

*Wedding Blog*
Tiffany
Cousin TC
Becky
Cousin Fer
David
XX
Jane
My Love, Mike
Daph

my scribbles

This video is from one of my favorite movie of all time "Love Actually" Enjoy!

wish list

credits

Thank you mommy & daddy for the support and love you've given me. Zach, for the times you stood there listening to everything that I had to say.. and last of all, my baby mike.. I LOVE YOU & I LOVE YOU. Thank you for making my world filled with love and colors =)

Powered by eSnips.com

my guest book

[ *sign it* ]

Somewhere Over the Rainbow is one a personal favorite of Mike & I =)